They have lots of carnivores especially tigers, but I saw lots of animals I never saw before including: caracals, cervals, ocelots, binturongs, and kinkajous. They had a very nice bobcat named "Collins". Bobcats, which are related to the lynx, received their popular name because of their short tails, which are black-tipped and white on the underside. They have long, stout legs with very large padded feet and black bars on their forelegs. Bobcats are much smaller than mountain lions (aka cougars).

kinkajous

binturong

caracal

white tiger

tiger

ocelot
Among the many Bengal tigers we saw a white tiger named "Jellybean". The tour guide, Patrick, explained to us that the cats fall into two groups; big and small. All the big cats (eg, tigers, lions, jaguars) have round pupils in their eyes; and all the small cats (eg, mountain lions, caracals, ocelots, bobcats) have the oval pupil like a house cat. The pictures are from Matthew as I did not take a camera.
Next time you come to visit - let me know if you want to see the tiger rescue place so I can make a reservation.