Monday, April 11, 2011

NYC Trip

I had a great time in NYC last weekend. I had some consulting to do at Pfizer Thursday and Friday, then Saturday, Molly, ML, and I went to J. Crew Bridal to pick out ML's wedding dress and Molly's Maid of Honor dress. After that we walked over to Times Square and had a B'day lunch at Ruby Foo's of Dim sum, sushi, ice cream and mini cupcakes followed by a matinee of "Driving Miss Daisy" with Vanessa Redgrave and James Earl Jones on its closing day. In between all that I got to eat dinner with Courtney and her roommate, Louisa, at a French restaurant on the upper West side, Aunt Liddy and Jim at 3 Guy's, an NCHS colleague,Rob, at Moustache in Greenwich Village, and my college friend, Mary at 3 Guy's. Mary then drove me to LGA to catch my flight home late Sunday night. I especially enjoyed having Sunday brunch at Genevieve's apt in Brooklyn. We were successful with the dresses but no pictures are allowed for obvious reasons.*****************************************************