Sunday, July 28, 2013

Tea party and aprons

Patti and I worked on making reversible aprons and then hosting a tea party for family and friends. This morning we all went blueberry picking.  Molly and Bird left after BLTs.  Earlier in the week Patti and i went to Hanover for breakfast then on to the King Arthur Flour store.  I bought some ancient grains that can substitute for up to 20% of all purpose flour.  I also got some blue and gold sugar to go on the WV state cookies (using an old cookie cutter in the shape of the state that belonged to Jeff's Aunt Trudy).  Below are pics from this week.  The good dog pics were taken by Birdie.





Anna Bird and Molly


Molly, Bird, Marcia, Jane, and Debby

Treats for all








Patti and Molly

Maddy and Duckie

Rosey after a swim



Salade Nicoise for Molly and Bird

Zelda

Zelda
Molly and Bird blueberry picking

Zoe