We tried to do all the things ML wanted to accomplish before I go home: go to ML's work, walk to sushi, walk to Target (opposite direction), go to another lunch at the Indian buffet, etc. I stayed with Arlo while R & ML went to REI but I had to text them to come home because Li'l Arlo was inconsolable and would not drink his bottle. We took a 6-mile hike on the Lucas Valley Preserve on Saturday. The trail went up a hill with views of Oakland, San Francisco, and George Lucas' home: Skywalker Ranch. Today, I went into SF on the ferryboat and watched the Gay Pride parade and messed around in Chinatown; homemade pizza for dinner. I go home on Tuesday.
Sunday, June 29, 2014
Final Week in Marin Co.
We tried to do all the things ML wanted to accomplish before I go home: go to ML's work, walk to sushi, walk to Target (opposite direction), go to another lunch at the Indian buffet, etc. I stayed with Arlo while R & ML went to REI but I had to text them to come home because Li'l Arlo was inconsolable and would not drink his bottle. We took a 6-mile hike on the Lucas Valley Preserve on Saturday. The trail went up a hill with views of Oakland, San Francisco, and George Lucas' home: Skywalker Ranch. Today, I went into SF on the ferryboat and watched the Gay Pride parade and messed around in Chinatown; homemade pizza for dinner. I go home on Tuesday.












