I finally got around to putting in wainscoting in the dining room and painting the wall a dark teal. I am very happy with the result. Observe the beautiful quilt that Patti designed and made hanging on the wall. The carpenter also got around to adding the skirt to the kitchen breakfast bar. A detail the perhaps only I would notice.
Room decorated for our Judeo-Christian-pagan holiday party...Food included turkey and dressing, potato latkes, and pecan tarts. Sim lit the menorah for the second night of Hannakah.
On my birthday Sim and I went to a fancy restaurant with yummy food. This is crab salad with melon and cucumber!
Arlo is sitting up, crawling, and pulling himself to a standing position. He is now 7 months old and I can't wait it hold him next week.
Our Voices concert is this weekend with bits from the Messiah and Christmas carols. Hope we get a good turnout.






