Spring has sprung here with daffodils, japonica, and magnolia trees blooming. We have enjoyed walking to the playground most days. Arlo has discovered the slides in addition to the big plastic cars that dot the park. I spend a lot of time singing songs to Lyle including all Beatle songs I have memorized. I also sing him a lot of my old camp songs and WWI songs (which is what my Dad sang to me). Below are some pics.
Sunday, February 14, 2016
Half way
My visit to Fairfax is half over. I must cherish these next 2 weeks. Robert and ML's friend, Javi, was here last Saturday after his huge hit as art director for Grease: Live. I hope you saw it on TV. We made some yummy almond cookies and homemade pretzels last week. Yesterday, we went to Sonoma to ride a little train around a park. I especially enjoyed the popcorn, nachos, and cotton candy from the concession stand. We walked to the farmer's market again today. They have a wonderful bakery that comes every week. Their rustic white loaf of bread is terrific.





