Saturday, March 5, 2016

Home Again, Home Again, Jigity Jig!

I got a nonstop flight from SFO to RDU on March 2. It was so hard to leave the Bilek-Burts. Before I left, ML and I had lovely dim sum in Marin County at a place called "Harmony" in the Srawberry Village shopping area. They make their own and it was delicious if a bit pricey.  Sim picked me up after midnight and helped me settle back home. Da girls were glad to see me. Below are some pics from CA and then some kiddie pics of Lyle and Arlo's relatives on his maternal grandmother's side (ie, my family).


Lyle resting on his bobbi

Birth Announcement

Arlo cleaning the front deck

Arlo reading his book

Here are some family pics of the Wilson men when they were boys. I see some connection with Lyle.



Ned

John

Bill Ferguson and Isabelle

John M Wilson (Lyle's great grandfather)

John M Wilson

John-Mac and Logan (Terry Twins)(Lyle's first cousin once removed)