Several weeks have past since my last blog post. Patti and I have been having a great time with da girls. There's always something going on. This week we have a visit from Judy, Diane, and Hailey. Hailey, Patti's great niece, is looking into colleges up here for next year. It's fun having folks from down home!
I visited my former neighbors, Mary and Ed, in Burlington and visited Ned and Royal in Mt Snow. We had a 33 1/3 anniversary party for Patti and Jeff. We go down to the lake with da girls every day and often play Mexican Train Dominoes with Jeff's cousins. We've also been making greeting cards for special occasions, using fancy papers and circles punched from paint chips. We started off watching Wimbledon, then the RNC, and now the DNC. I'm so proud that we have the first woman presidential nominee from a major party! It's about time!
I'm off to Nantucket on Saturday to visit the Guiher/Chamblees. It is my 50th anniversary of going to Nantucket in August. I've only missed a handful of years. There will be pictures to follow. In the meantime here are som recent pics.
 |
| Breakfast at Wimbledon |
 |
| Mary and Ed's back flower garden |
 |
| Party food for 33 1/3 party |
 |
| Happy Anniversary to Patti & Jeff |
 |
| ice cream sandwiches and cookies for 33 1/3 party |
 |
| Patti's handpicked blueberry pie |
 |
| Card we made for Betsy and Willis' 50th Anniversary |
 |
| Paint chip art |
 |
| Royal introducing the VLOG concert in Wilmington |
 |
| Hailey and Patti on the Kearsage dinner cruise |
 |
| Sunset on Lake Sunapee |
 |
Hailey, Matt, Molly, Anna, Patti, Judy & Diane |