I realize I have not posted in a few months. I was involved with campaigning for the Democrats but then highly grieving the election results, but we may have kicked out our incideous NC Governor.
My rose garden was completed, I had visitors from Maryland, I held a cooking class on tapas at my home, I went to Bald Head Island for a girls weekend, and I travelled to CA to see my grand babies, so who has had time to post anything. On a sad note, Sim lost his older brother to CHF and I lost a dear neighbor to the same.
Super moon
 |
| Grace and Sue at BHI |
 |
| Add captionSim and Cathy in photobooth |
 |
| Arlo and Lyle at Halloween party |
 |
| Tapas Class 2016 |
 |
| Zoe checking out new fountain |
 |
| Redone rose garden from the West |
 |
| Redone rose garden from the East |