ML and Patti got together and made me a wonderful memory photo book for my 65th birthday. It was such a surprise and so nice to have all these pictures in one place. Most of the pictures were actually downloaded from my Blog. I noticed there were no pictures of the people I worked with at either the Census Bureau or NCHS. Obviously, this was the case as I had never put up any photos from my working life because I started the Blog after I retired. So I'm putting here some pictures from my working past.
 |
| Ambulatory Care Statistics Branch, NCHS 2004 |
 |
| Monica and Maureeen |
 |
| PES Branch, Census 1990 |
 |
| Census party 1990 (Decennial Operations) |
 |
| Some of my dear friends and colleagues from Census, 1990 |
 |
| More friends from Census Decennial Operations Division, 1990 |
 |
| ACSB party at the Lanham house, ~2004 |
 |
| Bike Hike Andrew & Esther, Linda, Dale, and me; 2006 |
 |
| ACSB at my predecessor's retirement party, NCHS 1994 |