 |
| Decorations |
My first Christmas in my CA condo was very nice. On Sunday Dec 22 I had 8 folks over for a groaning board. On Christmas Eve, The Bilek-Burt’s came over for pot roast and carol singing. On Xmas morning I scurried over at 7am to be with the family and had a lovely dinner. On Boxing Day I went up to Yountville with friends to a lovely French restaurant. Robert and ML cleared out and organized my garage this weekend while I took a short hike to our local waterfall.
 |
| Groaning board charcuterie and country ham biscuits |
 |
| Latkes and shrimp on the groaning board |
 |
| Goaning board |
 |
| Groaning board salmon |
 |
| Waterfall at end of Fairway Dr. |
 |
| Xmas Eve crudities |
 |
| Xmas Eve dessert |
 |
| Xmas morning |