Saturday, June 2, 2012

June is Busting Out All Over

Lovely weather here today and predicted for all next week.  I have very much enjoyed playing tennis again.  I take a tennis clinic on Thursday mornings and Tuesday mornings I sometimes get to substitute in women's double games.  Starting in the Fall I'll get a regular rotation spot for the Tuesday morning games. 

My neighbors have been very nice about inviting me over for cocktails or dinner, such that it's seldom that I need to cook dinner here.  I do miss the kayaking that Moody and I did and hope I can find some folks with which to do that soon.  I don't think I should go alone.  Water aerobics starts up Monday morning at the pool and I'm ready for that. 

The Voices Summer chorus started last Tuesday evening and we had a huge turn out to sing Faure's Requiem.  The concert is July 13.