The Voices concert on June 1 has come and gone. I sang the alto solo in Mozart's Missa Brevis in F. Then we sang McCartney's Ecce Cor Meum. I was most pleased with our and my performance though I messed up one note in my solo and was told I could not be heard by three different folks who sat in the back of the auditorium. There were microphones for the CD recording but not for the Hall. Folks sitting in other areas could hear me. Attendance was very good. Below are some pics from Memorial Hall. I'm in front on the left side next to the soprano in blue. Here is a link to more pics and some of our music.
Here's a pic of Sim and me out to dinner at ACME in Carrboro the other evening.
The night before the concert I went to a concert by Paul McCartney's son, James. None of us were too impressed with his stage performance or singing but liked his guitar playing. I have continued to get estimates for the kitchen redo, but the estimates get higher rather than lower. Will have to do some more thinking on this.
ML and R made it across country in 4 days and I enjoyed tracking them on my iphone. They and Georgia are in their new apartment in Novato CA. I think she starts work very soon. Not sure when their pods arrive with their furnishings or when the audi arrives.


