Saturday, June 29, 2013

On the road...

Spent 5 day in Charleston after the festivities. Much time was taken up with Zelda who had diarrhea. We saw vets and gave her medicine and cleaned up all her messes, which were numerous. Thanks to Sim, we got her a better medicine which took care of the problem. 

I had dinner with Kathie and lunch with Claudia, as well as more sushi and dinner at Berry Hills. I watched lots of tennis and worked with Sears Monument to get a grave marker for my dad. Since he was a veteran, I am trying to get a free stone from the government. But of course there are many hoops. John found me his SSN and Patti sent in a request for the service number. It might take 3 months, but it will probably be accomplished by November.

Today we drove most way to NH in a caravan with Patti and Jeff. Am currently at a pet-friendly HoJo in Middletown NY. Tomorrow will be at Sunapee.