Thursday, November 14, 2013

Finished Kitchen

I am very happy with my new kitchen. See pics-- I also went ahead and put up my holiday tree of lights for maximum enjoyment since I will be in and out over next 6 weeks. There's only one thing more fun than having a pretty new kitchen and that is having a beautiful grandchild! ML & R are expecting a Taurus baby so it is very happy at my house this November in great anticipation.

I sang through the Soccerer which is the Durham Savoyards' Spring production and I think I will pass on it this year; so I will not be auditioning in December. That will leave my Sunday afternoons in Jan, Feb, and Mar free but Sim says he has lots of fun things for us to do.

Sunday before last, Sim and I went to Duke Chapel for All Saint's Day service. The former Dean gave a wonderful sermon on the difference between power and glory. I highly recommend your checking it out at this link.