Sunday, September 14, 2014

Ides of September

It's almost been a week since my wisdom teeth were extracted.  While it didn't hurt much at the time, it kinda hurts now.  I don't like how little pieces of food get caught in the huge holes left behind.  I go back tomorrow for follow up.

Ned was in and now out of the hospital after a fall.  He was a bit beat up and had low levels of vitamins and minerals.  Hopefully he will be on the mend and I wish him a speedy recovery.

I found a roof rack made by Wispbar that will support the weight of my kayaks and cradles .  Suppose to be installed on Wednesday.  I can remove them if I'm not planning to go kayaking in the near future like when winter sets in or I go on a long trip.

Went to see a Beatles tribute band and a screening of A Hard Day's Night.  I always enjoy the movie.  The band could have been better.  50 years - seems like yesterday.

ML, Robert, and Arlo are attending Genevieve's  and Tyler's wedding in MA this weekend.