Friday, April 21, 2023

SMA

 Sim and I rented a 2 bedroom casita in San Miguel de Allende for February and March. I flew to RDU  so I could fly down and back w Sim. We spent a lot of time with his daughter Lee and her husband Richard. She directed a Sondheim revue which was wonderful. We saw several other plays and had several pizza dinners at Lee’s including a Chinese dinner w yummy Dim Sum.

Every day Sim and I walked to the pools which were fed by underground mineral water. Warm and soft!

I cooked a lot. In the evening we watched Jeopardy on YouTube and an episode of the original Star Trek on Netflix. When we returned to RDU I spent some time w Sue Goodwin who came up from BHI. We had dinner, saw a movie, went to Palm Sunday service, and had lunch in Hillsborough. Good to be home in time for Easter.