Please join in wishing her well as she begins her new adventure
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Drop By From 1:00PM-3:00PM
AHCSB Open House - Outside Rm 3326
The party was really nice - no speeches, slides, or letters from the president-- but just lots of folks dropping by and saying goodbye. Just the sort of sendoff I prefer. Patty W. made sushi, Marcie made chocolate covered strawberries, Esther made a cake and 2 apple pies, and Saeid sent in Persian pastries. It was a surprise to have Kimberly come back to say goodbye. Dale and Sally also retired this week - a real changing of the guard. Linda, David, Susan, and Karen escorted me out of the building my last day, helping with the boxes and pictures. It was very nice as most of these folks were in the Branch when I became chief 15 years ago. They all collected funds for an REI gift certificate and wrote lovely things in a memory book. I will miss them very much.