I was in VT visiting Ned and Royal Aug 6-8. We went down to Stockbridge MA and toured the Norman Rockwell Museum and the home and studio of Daniel Chester French (who sculpted the Lincoln Memorial statue). Then we surprised Gibb for his birthday and went to Tanglewood for a lavish picnic supper (hosted by his girlfriend-Blane) and concert with the Boson Symphony and Boston Pops - fireworks and all. The next day we went to Saratoga Springs for an afternoon at the racetrack, and dinner and concert by the Philadelphia Orchestra. Thursday I returned to Sunapee and had a rug hooking lesson at the Dorr Mill Store in Newbury. Last night Molly arrived and we went to the yacht club for dinner with Ginu. John and Carol arrived Saturday on their way to ME. I made a nice Afghan dinner for us with a chickpea salad and fresh peach/blueberry pie for dessert. Patti and I have been making pillows out of some of Moody's colorful shirts. They are wonderful.