Sunday, August 5, 2012

Travels

I think I'm about half-way through my Summer Progress.  I have been having a great time.  I saw lots of friends in College Park and Greenbelt.  I visited ML at Restoration Hardware and I bought an iphone that I am really enjoying.  I visited John and Carol in NJ then up to Ned's at Mt Snow.  Saw Uncle Jim and Jeff in Sunapee while staying with Patti.  I drove up to South Hero VT to visit my neighbors from Fearrington Village and had a great time touring to Canada and Shelbourne Museum.   They live on a beautiful farm just north of Burlington.  We had wonderful meals with fresh fruits and vegetables from their garden. On my way back to NH I visited Brucie in Northfield.  I have been walking and jogging in NH with a pedometer app on the new phone.  Friday night, Patti and I went to see the King and I at Opera North and I will be returning to Lebanon to see the Cunning Little Vixen starring a friend from the Durham Savoyards.  We ate at the Three Tomatoes which was very nice and right next to the theater.

View from the Pringle's Farm
Mary and Ed


Round Barn at Shelbourne Museum

Susan, Mary, Bill, Ed for a lobsta dinner

Party Food at Sunapee

Patti and the flower bed at Sunapee
On Saturday, August 4, Patti and I went to the Craft Fair and then ate dinner up at Aunt Avis' farmhouse with Marcia Wright and other Brown relatives.  One guest had an aunt that teaches at MICA - small world.  I have also been practicing my fiddle and taking care of Voices treasurer duties.
Patti & Jeff