After getting home from Mexico, we had 2 weeks of very busy schedules. We celebrated my birthday with several concerts and a wonderful dinner at One in Chapel Hill. We went to the Porshe exhibit at the NC Museum of Art. Below is a pic of Janice Joplin's Porche. Made some beautiful snowflake cookies for a lunch of empanadas and ponset for some chorus folks. I showed Joyce how to make cutout cookies which she had never done. Then I had rehearsal week leading up to our Voices concert Dec 13-14. All day on the 15th I counted the ticket and pecan sales cash and checks. I made over a $9000 deposit on the 16th for Voices. Then was Xmas shopping and shipping to do but never got around to sending Xmas cards. I packed my new carryon suitcase and left home this morning at 4:45. I am now in Palo Alto, CA. Tomorrow we may drive down to Monterey and Carmel.





