Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Mexico City

On Saturday, Sim and I took a bus to Mexico City. It took about 4 hours but was a very nice bus. We took a taxi to the Ramada down town near a big park. We walked around for a few hours taking the snaps below. For dinner we had some street-food tacos which were very good. There were lots of folks out on a Saturday afternoon.  We left early Sunday morning and spent the day in travel.  We had a shipping place pack up the lantern sconces I bought so I could check them on the flights. No problem getting through customs in Houston with them, but when we got to RDU, they were not there.  They were still in Houston so they delivered them the next day to me.  They were really well packed! I'm now working on getting them electrified and installed. We had a great time but it's always good to be home.